Greenhouse horticulture projects are becoming bigger and more complex. This demands high levels of expertise from you as greenhouse builder, as well as new knowledge and perfect project planning. Implementing projects in accordance with the HortiQ quality system ensures that you stay in control of the process, reduces the risk of error and increases implementation efficiency
"Choosing HortiQ means choosing satisfied customers"
Two Quality systems
HortiQ Certified Process & Product
This Process & Product certificate (BRL 8000) guarantees both process as well as product quality. There are three separate quality guidelines: greenhouse structure design and build, greenhouse heating and irrigation systems.
HortiQ Certified Quality System
The Quality System certificate (BRL 8001) is a guarantee of a company’s general quality policy. This is a quality mark for companies that supply installations, systems and services to the greenhouse horticulture sector for transport, CO2, control engineering, heating and irrigation.
“WITH A HORTIQ CERTIFICATE YOU DISTINGUISH YOURSELF FROM YOUR COMPETITORS AND INCREASE YOUR EFFECTIVENESS.”
MORE EFFICIENT & VISIBLE
Participating in the HortiQ quality system has huge advantages for you as greenhouse builder or installer:
- You demonstrate your expertise to growers and investors, differentiating your company from its competitors
- You boost your process efficiency
- You reduce the risk of error and have more control over your suppliers
- Your customers are satisfied with the delivered greenhouse
- In the event of any complaints, there are clear procedures you can rely on